People are on edge right now. Grace and kindness seems to have evaporated. I have really noticed it with shorter tempers when I go to the grocery store or even in meetings at work. It’s difficult and I don’t really want to blog as much because I can’t put joy out in the world. Even with a cute new puppy I struggle. Then I got nominated for the Real Neat Blog award by Lil Red. I love her blog and was honestly shocked someone with so many followers has noticed my little blog. She has awesome content and I love following her latest nail colors. She inspired me to try black nails and they are my new go to. So with her simple nomination I kind of fell out of my funk! So thanks again Lil Red!
Personally I love these awards as it helps me discover new blogs to follow and watch. Plus it gives me a chance to get to know people and not have to think of a creative blog post! So what you have to do when you get nominated is:
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Some may think this is silly but I love them so let’s get down to business!
1. Have you picked up any new hobbies during the coronavirus panic? Not really. I haven’t had time as I am still working and we adopted a puppy.
2. How have you been keeping yourself occupied if your area has a stay at home order? I have been cooking a lot more! I love to cook and try things in the kitchen so I have been able to do more of that. I am excited to share a few new recipes out on my blog!
3. Favorite meal to prepare? Hands down my chicken ranch fajitas. Link here. But really I love preparing Mexican food and eating it.
4. One food that you refuse to try? Oh this is tough…I love to eat and pride myself in trying anything once. However I really hate anchovies so I did refuse to eat pizza with anchovies on it once.
5. The last movie or show you watched? We watched Star Wars IV A New Hope on May 4th.
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Oh gosh I have a list lol but I would have to say lately Chris Hemsworth. I love how much he loves his wife and family.
7. What is your favorite part about blogging? The release it gives me. I don’t like being very vocal and public about my opinions on Facebook or Instagram but I love that I can share my thoughts here on my blog.
1. Where is your favorite place to have travelled to or your dream vacation?
2. What is one thing that brings you joy?
3. What accomplishment are you currently the most proud of?
4. Cats or dogs or something else?
5. Favorite sweet treat?
6. First restaurant you will eat at when it reopens?
7. Favorite non physical trait about yourself?
Please leave me a comment on how you would answer these questions and I will check out your blog! I am always looking for new blogs to follow.